Me and my boyfriend are headed to his home country and then to my home country for some relaxing time and packing for this type of trips has always been a bit difficult. We use a car, a ship, planes and basically, I’m trying to be prepared with a few little bags with essentials for each vehicle. I won’t show you all that but here are a few mini products that are going to make my packing and travelling life a bit easier.
– Neal’s Yard Remedies Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser – A couple of months ago, I got a set of mini Neal’s Yard Remedies products and I still haven’t tried many of them, so I though it would be the best time to do it now;
– Neal’s Yard Remedies White Tea Facial Mist – I love floral and herbal face mists and this one can be kept even in your handbag;
– Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Eye Treatment – Most of my travel eye creams are too small and I get 3 to 5 uses out of them, this one is actually half the full size which means I’ll be able to have hydrated under eye area for several weeks;
– Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum – It’s quite difficult for me to find travel-friendly serums and I’m really happy that this time I have two. This one evens out the skin tone, gives radiance and leaves the skin firm and hydrated;
– Neal’s Yard Remedies Beauty Sleep Concentrate – That’s the second one and it’s actually more of a night cream but feels and smells very soothing and relaxing, it’s not greasy at all and the skin feels amazing on the next day;
– Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturiser SPF 20 – I haven’t tried this moisturiser but I like the idea of having a tiny pot of SPF, especially when I’m going to be exposed to sun and about 20 degrees higher temperature than what’s in Norway at the moment;
– Essence Mini Lip Gloss – I love Essence glosses, I’ve used up a few of them and I’m very happy that my dear friend sent a set of minis to me, so that I can have this one in my handbag;
– Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel – The brand has so many scents to choose from and it’s pretty hard to pick one, actually but this has such a fresh and uplifting smell that I had to take a mini of it;
– Babor Revitalising Shampoo – I’ve tried a few products from them and I loved all but this shampoo is new to me, so I’m excited to see how it works on my hair;
– Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Whipped Body Cream – So happy to have this sachet, Rituals have some of the most amazing body products and I might need to get a full size of this one;
– L’Occitane Milk Concentrate – Another lovely body moisturiser! I used to hate body creams in sachets but they are actually so comfortable to travel with as they never spill or make a mess;
– COLAB Sheer + Invisible New York Dry Shampoo – Haven’t tried the scent but I love their dry shampoos and I always need a mini when I travel…especially in the summer;
– Paco Rabanne Olympéa Aqua EDT – How cute is this mini bottle?! The scent is very fresh and feminine, it’s perfect for the warmer months and having a 5 ml or 10 ml bottle of a fragrance even when you’re out in the city and not necessarily travelling, is the best thing. It’s portable and easy to carry around, it’s enough for much more than just a couple of spritzes and it won’t get lost in your bag because it’s not super tiny.
My minis and I are ready for this new adventure and I hope you’re having an amazing summer!