When this post goes live, I’ll probably be in Amsterdam, waiting for my flight to London. I’m headed there for a short trip, so I really tried not to take much with me and make room in my suitcase for more beauty purchases. London is a great place to shop and find brands that aren’t available everywhere and I hope I can manage to get a thing or two during my short stay there.
I love taking travel size products when I’m away because they take less space in my beauty bag and that’s also a chance for me to try something new. And here they come…my trustworthy minis!
– Lancome Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid and Lancome Softening Hydrating Toner – I got these deluxe samples in a gift set a couple of weeks ago and I thought they could be a nice make-up remover and toner duo;
– Clinique 3-Step: Cleanse, Exfoliate, Moisturise – I try to always have these sachets when I travel, they are super handy and they do an amazing job for my skin;
– Maya Water Facial Mist with Organic Acai* – I love this mini, it gives me an instant boost of hydration, I can use it underneath or on top of my make-up and the size is perfect for travelling;
– Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Gel – The whole Anti-Blemish Solutions series is amazing and I can never go anywhere without a sachet of this gel. When we travel, many of us struggle with a few blemishes appearing here and there and this gel helps me really quickly when I experience a breakout;
– Filorga Time-Zero Multi-Correction Wrinkles Serum – I prefer not to carry around many glass bottles when I travel, so I thought this could be a nice solution to not skip the serum step;
– Guerlain Abeille Royale Up-Lifting Eye Care – A luxurious eye cream that I haven’t tried yet but really hope it’s going to be hydrating and will provide a good base for my concealer;
– Balea Beautiful Long 1-Minute Intensive Care – You can never go wrong with this type of treatments, it’s easy to use, doesn’t take much space in the beauty bag and makes the hair shiny and nourished;
– Filorga Hand-Absolute Hand & Nail Cream – Because it’s nice to have a hand cream that doesn’t take much space;
– Life Natural Body Butters with Pomegranate and Aloe Vera – These little tubes are not only good for travelling but the product inside is so moisturising and smells so lovely that I’m thinking of getting a full size of them;
– Life Liniment – Helps to relax stiff muscles and it may seem funny but you never know when it can happen;
– YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cills – I’m really happy to have this mini because this is one of the few mascaras with bristle brushes that I absolutely love;
– YSL Waterproof Eye Pencil – Because you always need a waterproof black pencil.
I’m ready to spend a few days in London and these minis are going to help me save space for more beauty purchases!