I’m just packing my suitcase because I’ll be flying to Munich tomorrow which makes me very excited. I haven’t been to the city before and I can’t wait to see their Christmas markets, all the decorations and food.
Here are some of the small-sized products that I added to my beauty bag:
– Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel – I tend to keep a sachet of this product in my travel bag because it’s really handy and the gel helps in case of unwanted spots appearing during my travels;
– Purederm Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask – This will be the first time trying the face mask, I picked it up because I like some of the brand’s skincare items and it’s always good to have a clay mask for my combination skin;
– Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – I’m really happy I got many minis of this mascara as it’s one of my all-time favourites and never seems to fail me. I love having it in my travel make-up bag because it means I can always have curled lashes that are also voluminous and lengthened. You can read more of my thoughts on it here, as I’ve done a full review;
– Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Million Gloss Shampoo – They didn’t have much variety of mini shampoos at the drugstore, so I decided to get this one just because I’ve had a full size and it’s not a bad one, plus it really does give a nice shine to my hair;
– Balea Repair + Care 1 Minute Intensive Mask – It’s another product that I still haven’t tried but it would be a great opportunity to do it now, so I’ll report back;
– Velnea Dry Shampoo – I like to have a mini dry shampoo when I travel but they still seem quite bulky to me, so I was surprised to see such a tiny one. I haven’t used it before but it promises to refresh the hair and to also add volume to it;
– Golden Rose WOW! Nail Colour in 62 – This is one of the few times I’m taking a nail polish with me, I try to use a good base and top coat that can make my nail varnish last 5-6 days when I’m away from home. However, this tiny bottle has one of my favourite nail polish formulas I’ve come across. Plus, the shade is a gorgeous dark purple one that is perfect for the colder months;
– L.A. Colours Nail Polish Remover in Peach – I thought such pads are pretty comfortable to throw in your travel make-up bag in case you need to remove your nail polish and you don’t want to carry bottles of nail polish remover;
– Velnea Hand and Nail Balm – It was a random purchase because I needed a new hand cream for my handbag but it turned out to be a pretty good one. The tube is really small, the hand cream is hydrating but also absorbs super quickly and I can continue with my tasks without my hands feeling sticky;
– Essence Repairing Nail Oil – I like applying this nail oil before going to bed, so that I can have nourished nails and cuticles on the next morning. It also smells really nice;
– LUSH New Charity Pot – I’ve done a review on this product here and I really like having a small tin of it with me.
I’ll continue with the packing and hopefully Munich will give me a warm welcome!