– Balea Professional Pure Volume Shampoo – Can’t wait to get more tubes of this shampoo, I love how light the gel texture of it is, it gives me lots of volume and makes my hair shiny. Really good and affordable product;
– Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo – The cherry fragrance isn’t my favourite from the Batiste range but in terms of refreshing my hair, it’s doing the job very well;
– Elseve Total Repair Shampoo – This was a bit too heavy for my hair, I think it would be better for someone with more dry or damaged hair.
– Dr Greve Sensitive Shower Cream with Almond Oil and Oats – I’ve mentioned that this product feels like combination of a body milk and a shower cream, it’s really nourishing, I like it a lot and I can find it at the drugstore;
– Sanctuary SPA Cleansing Burst Body Wash – It has a very interesting scent and texture with small particles that burst in contact with water and skin, I really enjoyed using it but I have a new favourite Sanctuary SPA range, so I think I’d be sticking to it for the moment;
– Roger & Gallet Revitalising Sorbet with Apricot Oil and Aloe Vera – One of my favourite body moisturisers for any time of the year. It’s light but moisturising, it smells amazing and the scent can linger for days on your clothes, it’s such a lovely product;
– Palmolive Thermal SPA Shower Gel – Nothing too special but I love the big bottle as I go through body washes like water. Feels fresh, not the first time I’m using it and probably won’t be the last either;
– Rituals Fortune Scrub with Organic Mandarin and Yuzu and Rituals Touch of Happiness Sweet Orange and Cedar Wood Body Cream – My boyfriend got these for me in a gift box and I can’t explain how much I liked it. I think Rituals isn’t mentioned enough in the beauty world although they have some great body products. These two products have different but kind of similar scents, they’re fresh but warm at the same time and they are really good. In fact, the whole box was amazing and I think they have some great sets, so that you can try the products and see what you like. Perfect to travel with and gives you the chance to decide what you’d like to purchase in full size;
– Kneipp Lemon Shower Cream – You can’t go wrong with Kneipp’s shower creams, they’re gentle to the skin, they nourish it while leaving it clean, I love trying new scents and I’ll keep purchasing them;
– Kneipp Figs Milk and Argan Oil Shower Cream – This one was even better than the one above, the way it smells and feels on the skin is amazing;
– Soap & Glory Hand Food – I have several scents from the range and I love them all, it’s such a popular and loved product and there is a reason for this. It has great moisturising properties, smells sweet and this big tube lasts a really long time;
– Burt’s Bees Hand Salve – Another hand saviour. I’m in love with this product, it’s my winter hand moisturiser in the nights because it feels quite heavy and oily when it melts but it gives such a soothing feeling and hydrates the skin really well.
– Faith in Nature Roll-On Crystal Deodorant* – This may not smell very strong but it’s very fresh, doesn’t contain nasty ingredients and it’s suitable for men and women.
Face and Nails:
– Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Micellar Water – I don’t know how many bottles of this I’ve gone through. It’s probably the first micellar water that I’ve tried, it can be used as a toner, as well, it’s suitable even for sensitive skin and I have to get a new one;
– ACO Daily Purifying Toner – It’s an affordable exfoliating toner that I was using a couple of times in the week. It didn’t dry out my skin but I have so many similar products at the moment that I don’t think I’d be repurchasing for now;
– Clinique Clarifying Lotion for Oily/Combination Skin – A more expensive exfoliating toner that was a little bit more harsh on my skin but if you use it just 2-3 days of the week, it shouldn’t be a problem. I personally prefer this one to the one above because I really saw a difference in my skin condition with it;
– BioKarite Anti-Age Eye Cream – As I said before, I didn’t see that this cream was suitable for older skins but this wasn’t a problem for me. It’s very gentle for the eye area, it’s really hydrating and I would definitely re-purchase it. Plus, it’s from the drugstore;
– Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream – A cream for dry skin which I used on my cheeks and neck in the winter and I was really happy with it. Smells amazing and has a thick texture that sinks into the skin without making it greasy;
– Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Day Cream – I don’t know how many times I’ve been talking about this product. It’s my favourite moisturiser, it works great on my skin and this was probably my 5th bottle of it;
– Garnier Skin Renew Overnight Regenerating Cream (discontinued) – This cream seemed to never sink into the skin, always stayed on the surface without actually doing anything for my face;
– La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO + – Everybody knows this product, it works well on me when my skin is a bit problematic but I’m trying not to use it too often as my skin can get used to it and the effect isn’t so visible after that;
– GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment – I did a review on this mask here. I love the product because it makes my skin look very good, removes all the impurities and tightens the pores. However, I wouldn’t re-purchase because it dried out really quickly although I always closed the jar well. The quantity is small and although the product is amazing, it’s just not worth the price tag;
– Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer 002 – I’ve mentioned before that I have mixed feelings towards this product mainly because it promises to mattify the skin but it just doesn’t do it for me;
– Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme! Mascara – Not a bad mascara but definitely not my favourite. I can’t wear it all day as I get fallout 3-4 hours after application. Has a big brush and I usually prefer smaller ones, so it wasn’t very comfortable to work with;
– Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara – Much better than the one before although the brush isn’t my favourite, once again. However, it gives a lot of volume, it lengthens the lashes and lasts a long time;
– OPI Nail Envy for Dry & Brittle Nails – I did a review on this product here. I’m trying to replace it with something else at the moment but it seems to be irreplaceable. Such a good nail care product, it’s pricey, especially in Norway but it keeps my nails in great conditione when I use it.
Samples and Sachets:
– Biotherm Liquid Glow Reviving Oil – Didn’t have very much time to use this, so I can’t say if it’s nice for my skin but it didn’t irritate it and it smelled amazing;
– Biotherm Blue Therapy Night Serum-in-Oil – I can say the same about this one too, the amount was just not enough for noticing major difference in my skin condition but my face got very soft with this serum-in-oil. Again, it smelled wonderful;
– Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-boosting Moisturiser – I enjoyed using this one although it was a bit orange on me, I could make it work but I don’t think I’d purchase the full size;
– Guerlain Baby Glow – It gives you baby glow indeed but for me it was a bit too glowy and even shiny because of my combination skin, so I had to powder more often. That’s the only thing that stops me from purchasing the full size product for now. I loved how it gives a sheer coverage but enough to make you look healthy and fresh, I didn’t even feel it on my skin, it was so lightweight and nice;
– Dior Nude Air – The shade that I was given was way too dark for me and the texture was too liquid, so it’s not the easiest foundation to work with. The finish is beautiful but the product doesn’t stay very long on my shiny T-zone and it just disappears in the middle of the day;
– Dermica Honey Peel-Off Mask – Looks and smells like honey, this mask made my skin softer and more nourished.
Do you have experience with any of these products?