While you’re reading this post, I’m hopefully on my way to a long-awaited holiday in Rome. I’m so excited about this trip, I haven’t been in the city before and the experience should also involve a huge music event.
When it comes to beauty-related packing, I try to go as light as possible and that’s when my minis come. For me, it’s a way to try a new product but also to have a tiny version of a trustworthy one and have it always around me.
I’ve done a similar post during my last London trip, so I thought it would be nice to turn it into a series.
Of course, I’m not taking only small-sized products but here are the miniatures for this trip:
– Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser is something that I haven’t tried but hopefully it’s going to be a nice second step for cleansing my face;
– Clarins Daily Energizer Cream and Clarins Eye Contour Gel are going to be respectively my face and eye area moisturisers;
– Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is going to be my primer and it might seem too much Clarins but I got these products in a gift set;
– Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser* – because one cleanser isn’t enough;
– Indie Lee COQ – 10 Toner*;
– Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil* – I’m pretty curious about these Indie Lee products because the brand is described as eco-chic and has a very interesting story;
– Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Adjunctive Hydrating Care SPF 30 is for the days when I’m not going to be wearing a make-up base that has an SPF;
– Soap & Glory Clean on Me Creamy Shower Gel;
– Sebamed Camomile Face Mask is one to try because I love applying a face mask after a flight or a whole day out, it just makes me feel a bit more home and less in a hotel when I can treat my skin with a face mask;
– LUSH New Charity Pot and Yves Rocher Yellow Peach Silky Body Lotion are going to be my body moisturisers;
– Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara was waiting for its turn for months and I can’t wait to finally try it;
– Giorgio Armani Si EdP to finish off the look, it’s such a feminine fragrance with a bit of sweetness to it, I love this travel size packaging, it’s beautiful and contains a lot of product.
Of course, that’s just a small part of what I’m bringing but minis make my life a lot easier when I’m traveling.