Have you seen my latest post in which I told you me and my boyfriend had a deal not to do anything special for Valentine’s day? Well, he broke the deal. He surprised me with a short trip to London because we both really missed the city and we really needed a weekend getaway.
And because it’s a short trip, I decided to bring my minis, so that I have more space in my suitcase (Gotta buy beauty products here!). It’s like paradise for beauty lovers here, even the magazines come with amazing freebies. Hopefully there will be a haul post soon, fingers crossed.
I may have had a couple glasses of wine last night but while I’m munching delicious doughnuts, here are the mini sized products that I have along with me:
– Benefit Roller Lash Mascara that I got with ELLE UK after we landed;
– LUSH Sexy Peel Soap because it gives a slight exfoliation;
– La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology Tonic which is my toner during this trip;
– Mirins Copenhagen Facial Serum* – I started using this product several days ago and will report later but so far, I’m enjoying it;
– REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask;
– Burts’ Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (it’s indeed the mini version of it);
– Versace Bright Crystal perfume, body wash and body lotion – I simply love them, their scent lingers even on the next day;
Hope you’re having a great Sunday!